1. striving to achieve the local and regional academic excellence of the human and scientific specialties according to quality standards.
2. Keeping pace with modern scientific developments and applying them in terms of an advanced civilized manner consistent with the needs of society.
3. Developing scientific knowledge through accredited scientific research and holding scientific seminars targeted to spread all scientific and technical concepts related.
T.U.C. provides a high-quality environment, conducting valuable scientific researches, offering community services and consultations in terms of the latest education and training approaches and an advanced knowledge technologies.
Besides, T.U.C. relies on modern information technology to develop the scientific level and to qualify the administrative system to be more productive and functional.
1. Contributing to develop the scientific and cultural fields of the country through getting professional outputs of the TUC faculties.
2. Scaffolding academic teaching curriculums for having students qualified enough to keep up with the advanced scientific developments.
3. Consolidating the academic position of the TUC faculties to keep the quality standards and to have a better ranking position among other Universities.
4. Striving to have partnerships, scientific twinning programs, and shared initiatives with accredited regional and international academic institutions for improving the TUC reputation.
5. Providing the best scientific requirements that students need to scaffold their scientific and business careers.
6. Via faculties of Nursing and Medical Laboratories Techniques, T.U.C. seeks to find intermediate medical and health staffs to support hospitals, clinics, and medical institutes.
7. Via faculties of Islamic Education and Holy Quran Sciences, T.U.C. strives to have moderate and adequate teachers and scholars of Islamic and religious studies.